Your Source For Industrial & Commercial Finishing Equipment & Supplies
Advanced Finishing Systems was founded in 1983, in Portland Oregon. Over the years, we have grown to a staff of 22, and have an office in Seattle, Washington. We are a family owned and operated company, with fantastic, dedicated employees.
We operate within four focused departments to serve our customers in the Pacific Northwest and beyond.
- Our Customer Service Department represents the highest quality manufacturers of paint spray
equipment including spray guns, pumps, pressure tanks, powder equipment, hose, filters, replacement parts, and accessories.
- Our Systems Department designs, supplies, and installs paint spray booth, ovens, washers, conveyor,
and complete systems. We manage the turnkey project from design to final inspection. We are a licensed general contractor in Oregon, Washington, and Idaho.
- Our Engineered Equipment Department will design and build custom equipment for special
applications, including plural component, sealant & adhesive, and hard to apply materials.
- Our Repair Center is factory authorized to support and service all the equipment we sell. We
service equipment in house or in the field, including on-sight start-up and training.
We integrate our mission, core values, and principles into everything we do
Always add value through our service
We serve the industrial and commercial coating and finishing industry.
- Honesty & Integrity: Operate with honesty and integrity at all times
- Value People: People are the only things of eternal value – Respect and value them
- Courtesy: Treat people with kindness and respect
- Excellence: Strive for excellence in all things
- Serve: Serve people and treat them the way you would like to be treated
- Give: Always give of resources to better each other and the community
- Gratitude: Continually express thankfulness to others
- Profit: Create profit in daily transactions
Our Guiding Principles
- Daily operate according to our core values
- Provide recognizable value in all customer transactions
- Build the best relationships with industry leaders
- Aggressively and wisely pursue opportunities for personal and company growth
- Encourage education to strengthen employee’s skills and industry knowledge
- Empower employees for growth and responsibility