BINKS DX70 Diaphragm Pumps
The Binks DX70 is the perfect solution for one-gun spray applications with faster color changes and quick refills for less production downtime.
Binks DX70 Air Operated 1:1 Ratio Diaphragm Pump Features:
- A unique diaphragm no-crease shape for a long life.
- Includes a built in fluid regulator which ensures a constant and virtually pulse free fluid delivery for direct feed to spray guns. This design reduces the cost and complexity of additional fluid regulators or surge chambers.
- Air Valve provides smooth, quiet and surge free paint delivery up to 34 fl. Oz/min (1000 cc/min)
- Acetal Pump Body with Stainless Steel balls and soft seats allow for universal paint compatibility for solvents and water based materials
- The DX-70 is 1:1 diaphragm pump designed for supply of paints and materials to spray gun and fluid transfer applications.
Here are the types of coatings types and applications that this Binks Diaphragm Pump will apply.
- Solvent Based Materials
- Water Based Materials
- Stains, Lacquers, Varnishes
- Sealers and Undercoats
- Plus Many others
The diaphragm pump works in the following industries:
- Agriculture and Off Road
- Marine Industry
- Truck and Bus
The information provided on this page was provided by Binks DX70 product sheet. It can be downloaded here.